Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Doug Cutting <cu...@nutch.org> on 2005/08/08 22:51:17 UTC

Re: svn commit: r230887 - /lucene/nutch/trunk/conf/nutch-default.xml

pkosiorowski@apache.org wrote:
> -  <value>http://www.nutch.org/docs/en/bot.html</value>
> +  <value>http://lucene.apache.org/nutch/bot.html</value>

I think this should now be:

http://lucene.apache.org/nutch/bot.html

The docs/en pages have mostly been reduced to the "about" page, whose
translations I hate to throw away, even though they don't really fit
into the new Forrest-based website.

Doug

Re: svn commit: r230887 - /lucene/nutch/trunk/conf/nutch-default.xml

Posted by Piotr Kosiorowski <pk...@gmail.com>.
No problem at all. I have a lot to learn yet and it is nice
people like you check my commits for stupid mistakes. Four eyes
are always better than two :).
Regards,
Piotr

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@nutch.org>.
Piotr Kosiorowski wrote:
> I read your email ten times and still I am not sure
> what the problem is.

The problem is with me.

Posted by Piotr Kosiorowski <pk...@gmail.com>.
Hello Doug,