Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ben-Hur Castilho <BC...@visanet.com.br> on 2001/05/21 22:35:00 UTC

NT Service Failed

Hi,

	I´am having some problems trying to use the "jk_nt_service". After
adjusting all the configuration files an installing the service as described
in then "NT-Service-HowTo.html" the service cold not be started, returning a
error code 2186 when executing teh command "net start tomcat".

	I´am using a NT 4.0 WorkStation SP6a system. The TomCat server run
normally when started in a window; just the service is not working.

	What can be done to correct this ?

Tks,

Ben-Hur Castilho