Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Lucas Albers <ad...@cs.montana.edu> on 2004/09/16 19:48:25 UTC

sign up for spam

Any ideas on how to go through the process of signing up for spam.

Someone stole one of my friends credit card's number, and signed up with
some porno sites with his real email address.
I wanted to sign up the thief to every spamming email list on the planet.

I think this same idea would be applicable to seeding spamtrap's.

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering

Re: [sa-list] sign up for spam

Posted by "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <da...@prime.gushi.org>.
On Thu, 16 Sep 2004, Lucas Albers wrote:

Posting to the usenet seems to be a good way to go about it.  Try posting
a few personals to alt.sex.fetish.diapers or something.

Disclaimer:

I'm kidding, of course.

-Dan

> Any ideas on how to go through the process of signing up for spam.
>
> Someone stole one of my friends credit card's number, and signed up with
> some porno sites with his real email address.
> I wanted to sign up the thief to every spamming email list on the planet.
>
> I think this same idea would be applicable to seeding spamtrap's.
>

> --
> Luke Computer Science System Administrator
> Security Administrator,College of Engineering
> Montana State University-Bozeman,Montana

--

"Ca. Tas. Tro. Phy."

-John Smedley, March 28th 1998, 3AM