Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by Marcelo Souza Vieira <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/23 22:16:39 UTC

Server Config

Guys, I've done a little documentation on the implementation of the
configuration server I'm going to implement.

Anyone who wants to help will be welcome.

https://github.com/marcelosv/juneau/issues/1

Marcelo Vieira

Re: Server Config

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Marcelo,

I don't have time now, but I'll take a look at this tomorrow.