Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Joachim Müller <jo...@wemove.com> on 2007/11/01 12:08:52 UTC

Re: PSML import

Hi Frank,

the maven import goal db config is here:

/etc/import/assembly/repository-datasource-spring.xml

Is that what you are looking for?

Joachim

--

. frankfurt am main, 4°c, zur zeit aufgelockert
  bewölkt in 61 m. die sichtweite reicht 1200 m. zur

< joachim müller
  joachim@wemove.com
  t +49 69 759003 11

  wemove digital solutions gmbh
  eschersheimer landstr. 5-7
  60322 frankfurt am main

  amtsgericht frankfurt am main, hrb 53992
  geschäftsführer joachim müller, stefan hartmann

  wemove digital solutions
  www.wemove.com

Re: PSML import

Posted by Frank Stalherm <fs...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Joachim,

I was afraid you would say that ... ;-)

I was hoping I could do this without changing code.

Thanks,
Frank

On 11/5/07, Joachim Müller <jo...@wemove.com> wrote:

> Hi Frank,
>
> afaik this can not be done via the jdbc connection string. There is also
> no parameter in org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource to set the schema.
>
> But what you could do is using a proxy to the BasicDataSource as stated
> here
>
> http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=10728
>
> and change repository-datasource-spring.xml to use this proxy.
>

> Joachim
>
> Frank Stalherm schrieb:
> > Hi Joachim,
> >
> > thanks. But how do I set the table schema here (independant from the
> user).
> >
> > Frank
> >
> > On 11/1/07, Joachim Müller <jo...@wemove.com> wrote:
> >> Hi Frank,
> >>
> >> the maven import goal db config is here:
> >>
> >> /etc/import/assembly/repository-datasource-spring.xml
> >>
> >> Is that what you are looking for?
> >>
> >> Joachim

> import?

> >> --
> >>
> >> . frankfurt am main, 4°c, zur zeit aufgelockert
> >>   bewölkt in 61 m. die sichtweite reicht 1200 m. zur
> >>   zeit dunstig.
> >>
> >> < joachim müller
> >>   joachim@wemove.com
> >>   t +49 69 759003 11
> >>
> >>   wemove digital solutions gmbh
> >>   eschersheimer landstr. 5-7
> >>   60322 frankfurt am main
> >>
> >>   amtsgericht frankfurt am main, hrb 53992
> >>   geschäftsführer joachim müller, stefan hartmann
> >>
> >>   wemove digital solutions
> >>   www.wemove.com

> . frankfurt am main, 10°c, zur zeit ein wenig
>   bewölkt in 975 m. die sichtweite reicht weiter als
>   10 km.
>
> < joachim müller
>   joachim@wemove.com
>   t +49 69 759003 11
>
>   wemove digital solutions gmbh
>   eschersheimer landstr. 5-7
>   60322 frankfurt am main
>
>   amtsgericht frankfurt am main, hrb 53992
>   geschäftsführer joachim müller, stefan hartmann
>
>   wemove digital solutions
>   www.wemove.com

Frank Stalherm - An der Steige 17 - 55126 Mainz
Tel.: +49 (173) 2930711
Fax: +49 (721) 15125 2393
Email: stalherm@goodgulf.net

Re: PSML import