Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Henri Dupre <he...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/13 03:43:53 UTC

Stale Link/bug with linksubmit?

I have a complex form with several elements and one of them is a
ListEdit. Inside that listedit are LinkSubmit elements where the
tag="ognl:<the value of the ListEdit>" and no listener.
Everytime I validate this form I get

You have clicked on a stale link.

Rewind of form ListeArticles/$Form expected 38 more form elements,
starting with id '$LinkSubmit'.

This is most likely the result of using your browser's back button,
but can also be an application error.

You may continue by returning to the application's home page.

the number of form elements is the size of the List Edit. That's
driving me crazy... I tried to make my custom version of LinkSubmit
but I can't figure out what's wrong and which component is requesting
these expected 38 form elements in the rewind phase.
Any help, idea?

Henri.

Re: Stale Link/bug with linksubmit?

Posted by Henri Dupre <he...@gmail.com>.
Ok I figured it out!! It was a bug in one of my own components that
was returning in case of rewinding and forgot to render the body!

Thanks for your help

Henri.

Posted by Henri Dupre <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hanson Char <ha...@gmail.com>.