Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kevin Kovach <kk...@kevinkovach.com> on 2001/05/17 01:08:19 UTC

mount problem

  Hello.

I'm having what seems to me is a mount problem. I have created a
"newapp" called addressbook using the Turbine Development Kit (tdk) and
then moved it over to my running Tomcat 3.2 server. When I try to access
http://www.mydomain.com/addressbook/servlet/addressbook/ I get the
following error:

2001-05-16 04:01:11 - Ctx( /addressbook ): 404 R( /addressbook +
/opt/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1/webapps/addr
essbook/templates/app/layouts/Default.jsp + null) JSP file not found

It seems to be looking for the correct page,
and /opt/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1/webapps/addr
essbook/templates/app/layouts/Default.jsp exists. I don't understand why
it wants to attach /address to the front? Could someone please give me
some insight? What am I missing? Thanks.

I have gone through the mod_jk how-to, and setup my http.conf as follows:

<IfModule mod_jk.c>

JkWorkersFile /opt/tomcat/conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile     /opt/apache/logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel    error
JkMount       /*.jsp ajp13
JkMount       /servlet/* ajp13
JkMount       /addressbook/* ajp13