Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by martin eberle <ma...@innowake.de> on 2001/11/13 11:37:00 UTC

httpd.conf problem by using tomcat warp connector

hi there,
(wow, my first time in tomcat world :)
suse linux 7.0, apache 1.3.12, tomcat 4.01, mod_webapp.so / .c

i've compiled correctly the webapp module and set the needed parameters
in httpd.conf to join it.
the module's located in the correct directory, they'll be load as well
(i think)
the one and only problem is: SyntaxError in httpd.conf, which occures by
restarting the apache webserver.
if i deactivate the lines

WarpConnection conn 	warp localhost:8008
WarpDeploy 	   examples conn /examples

the webserver starts as well, but no connection to tomcat has been
established (what makes sense!)

What's the problem causes the Syntax Error?

thx in advance.
-martin

Re: httpd.conf problem by using tomcat warp connector

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
Roman Schlueter wrote:

> ... where do you have found the directives 'WarpConnection' and
> 'WarpDeploy'?
> I think, it should be 'WebAppConnection' and 'WebAppDeploy'.

Some thing like:
<VirtualHost 172.25.182.35:443>
ServerName vtxclere.bcn.fsc.net
WebAppConnection  warpConnection warp localhost:8008

WebAppInfo /info
WebAppDeploy examples warpConnection /examples/

</VirtualHost>

Make sure to change 172.25.182.35:443 and vtxclere.bcn.fsc.net to you own value
:)

Posted by Roman Schlueter <ro...@esc-electronics.de>.