Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2018/06/07 03:20:50 UTC

[ANN] New committer: zonghaishang(yiji)

Hi all,

On behalf of the Dubbo PPMC, I am pleased to announce that
zonghaishang (aka. yiji) has been voted in as a new Dubbo committer.

Please join me to say congratulations to him!

To yiji,

Would you please briefly introduce yourself to the community?

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [ANN] New committer: zonghaishang(yiji)

Posted by Yong Zhu <di...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation.

Posted by shang zonghai <yi...@hotmail.com>.
Hi all,