Posted to dev@solr.apache.org by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/10 18:59:51 UTC

Welcome Justin Sweeney as Solr committer

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that Justin Sweeney has accepted the PMC's
invitation to become a committer.

Justin, the tradition is that new committers introduce themselves with a
brief bio.

Congratulations and welcome!

Re: Welcome Justin Sweeney as Solr committer

Posted by Noble Paul <no...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Justin

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net>.
Congratulations and welcome, Justin!