Posted to user@struts.apache.org by dire <di...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/10 20:30:21 UTC

what version of struts is better?

sorry for my English!

in my term paper i want to use Struts. Before this time i don`t have a deal
with it. in http://struts.apache.org/ i saw that struts had two versions. i
try to found what version is preferable, but can`t...

Can anybody says how many differencies bitween them? Or, at least, tell me,
please, where i can found answer for my question.

thanx for your attention!

Re: what version of struts is better?

Posted by Harring Figueiredo <ha...@gmail.com>.
Struts 2 is the way to go, IMHO.

On 4/10/07, Piero Sartini <li...@pierosartini.de> wrote:

> for new projects where you have the choice what to use, I suggest struts2.
>
> On Tuesday 10 April 2007 20:30:21 dire wrote:
> > sorry for my English!
> >
> > in my term paper i want to use Struts. Before this time i don`t have a
> deal
> > with it. in http://struts.apache.org/ i saw that struts had two
> versions. i
> > try to found what version is preferable, but can`t...
> >
> > Can anybody says how many differencies bitween them? Or, at least, tell
> me,
> > please, where i can found answer for my question.
> >
> > thanx for your attention!

Sincerely,

Harring Figueiredo
Sr. Software Engineer
Email: harringf@gmail.com
Telephone: 941-256-0600

"We never become truly spiritual by sitting down and wishing to become so.
You must undertake something so great that you cannot accomplish it
unaided."

Re: what version of struts is better?

Posted by Piero Sartini <li...@pierosartini.de>.