Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Khaled Ben Bahri <kh...@hotmail.com> on 2012/10/16 11:18:28 UTC

datanodes doesn't work in HDFS

Hi all,
I installed Hadoop HDFS on 3 nodes, a namenode and 2 datanodes,
when i want to start dfs processes, Only secondaryNameNode is launched but the  namenode datanodes processes doesn't work

there is a print screen to illustrate what a said

Thanks in advance
Regards
Khaled

Re: datanodes doesn't work in HDFS

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Could you please post the logs ?

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
You are welcome. Also add "hadoop.tmp.dir" property in your "core-site.xml"
file.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Khaled Ben Bahri <kh...@hotmail.com>.

Thanks a lot
it work perfectly

Regards,
Khaled

Posted by Khaled Ben Bahri <kh...@hotmail.com>.

Thanks a lot
it work perfectly

Regards,
Khaled

Posted by Khaled Ben Bahri <kh...@hotmail.com>.

Thanks a lot
it work perfectly

Regards,
Khaled

Posted by Khaled Ben Bahri <kh...@hotmail.com>.

Thanks a lot
it work perfectly

Regards,
Khaled

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Khaled Ben Bahri <kh...@hotmail.com>.

There is also in attachement the core-site and hdfs-sites files

thanks in advance
Regards
Khaled

From: khaled-bbk@hotmail.com
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:41:24 +0200

there is the prin screen i forgot it :)

and also these are log file for namenode and datanodes

From: khaled-bbk@hotmail.com
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:41:24 +0200

From: khaled-bbk@hotmail.com