Posted to dev@gossip.apache.org by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/12 16:45:45 UTC

Gossip learning videos

Hey all,

Based on a conversation we had on list about knowledge transfer I created a
video, that explains gossip protocol and how to get started on it.

https://twitter.com/edwardcapriolo/status/819580942343868416

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Edward

Re: Gossip learning videos

Posted by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Awesome job Ed.

Great video to start understanding the project.

--
Chandresh Pancholi
Senior Software Engineer

Re: Gossip learning videos