Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Gilbert, Antoine" <AG...@korem.com> on 2002/10/30 17:00:57 UTC

Tags question

Hi

I m trying to dynamically create a tag for some tests prupose.
At first, i have this :

<mapinfo:mapapp>
	<korem:myTag/>
</mapinfo:mapapp>

If you check in servlet produced by compiled jsp, you can do something like that in your jsp.

<mapinfo:mapapp>
<%
	          MyTag mytag = MyTag();
                      mytag.setPageContext(pageContext);
                      mytag.setParent(??????);
                      int n = mytag.doStartTag();
%>
</mapinfo:mapapp>

In jsp directly, I dunno in this test how i could set the parent. Does it's possible ? Does I'm crazy ?

:)

Kind regards,
Antoine Gilbert / agilbert@korem.com
Analyst programmer

KOREM
GEObroadcasting Technologies

680, Charest East Blvd., Suite 120
Quebec (Quebec)
G1K 3J4
Tel.: (418) 647-1555
Fax: (418) 647-1666
1 888 440-1MAP
www.korem.com

* MapInfo Canadian Partner of the Year - 2001
* Best New MapInfo Partner 2000 - North America