Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org> on 2012/06/27 09:17:46 UTC

[RELEASE][3.4.1] suggesting issue 119997 for AOO 3.4.1 (memleak in WinGlyphFallback)

In my opinion only controversial issues should to be discussed on this
mailing list to increase the signal to noise ratio. Not everyone agrees
with this pragmatic approach so here is my request:

The fix for issue 119997 should be merged into AOO 3.4.1

Herbert

Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1] suggesting issue 119997 for AOO 3.4.1 (memleak in WinGlyphFallback)

Posted by zhangjf <zh...@apache.org>.
I support this suggestion too.  This memory leak is in fundamental vcl
module and frequently happens when drawing text strings, it's severity
is far enough for 3.4.1.

zhangjf

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

On 27.06.2012 09:17, Herbert Duerr wrote:
> In my opinion only controversial issues should to be discussed on this mailing
> list to increase the signal to noise ratio. Not everyone agrees with this
> pragmatic approach so here is my request:
>
> The fix for issue 119997 should be merged into AOO 3.4.1

Looks like a fix with a low risk.
Thus, from my point of view we can put the fix also in AOO 3.4.1

Best regards, Oliver.