Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Jesse Vitrone <jv...@giantbear.com> on 2001/01/22 20:22:52 UTC

That guy who wasn't getting any messages from the list

I emailed him to let him know that this was a very active list, and that it
looks like something is wrong, this is what I got back from him:

----------------------
Hi Jesse,
Do you know who administers the email lists? I've tried everything i could
think of and still come up with nothing. There is not help or FAQ for the
soap-dev-help@xml.apache.org list. Not sure where to go next short of just
not listening on this list ... sounds like a very active community that i'd
like to be a part of.
Thanks in advance for your help Jesse!
Mark
------------------------

I don't know the answer to his question - does any one else?  Just post your
	Jesse

Re: That guy who wasn't getting any messages from the list

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
That guy who wasn't getting any messages from the listTry the standard, highly scientific, time-proven approach: try
unsubscribing and re-subscribing. :-)

Sanjiva.
  I emailed him to let him know that this was a very active list, and that it looks like something is wrong, this is what I got back from him:

  Hi Jesse,
  Do you know who administers the email lists? I've tried everything i could think of and still come up with nothing. There is not help or FAQ for the soap-dev-help@xml.apache.org list. Not sure where to go next short of just not listening on this list ... sounds like a very active community that i'd like to be a part of.

  Thanks in advance for your help Jesse!
  Mark

  I don't know the answer to his question - does any one else?  Just post your responses to the list and I'll forward them on to him.

  Thanks,

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.