Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2008/08/10 22:55:52 UTC

Re: Mass-check not scanning all messages.

if ham and spam are directories containing mboxes, you might be better
off with this:

$WORKINGDIR/mass-check --progress --all --showdots \
  ham:mbox:/var/home/c/h/chris/spamcorpus/custom/ham/* \
  spam:mbox:/var/home/c/h/chris/spamcorpus/custom/spam/*

I usually use ham:detect:/path/to/dir and then call mbox files "foo.mbox".

--j.

Posted by Chris Reed <ch...@revogate.com>.
J,

Really appreciate it sir. I wasn't aware that the mbox was a switch. Changed
it to spam:dir and ham:dir and then removed the trailing /* and it worked
(at least appeared to) work wonderfully.

Thanks to all that helped. :)

-- Chris