Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/09 20:21:40 UTC

New Storm Commiter/PMC Member: Satish Duggana

Please join me in welcoming Satish Duggana as a new Apache Storm Committer and PMC member.

Satish has demonstrated a strong commitment to the Apache Storm community through active participation and mentoring on the Storm mailing lists. Furthermore, he has authored many enhancements and bug fixes spanning both Storm’s core codebase, as well as a numerous integration components.

Congratulations and welcome Satish!

-Taylor

Re: New Storm Commiter/PMC Member: Satish Duggana

Posted by Satish Duggana <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone!

Satish.

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.