Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com> on 2009/04/18 08:18:40 UTC

Image cache control

Hi!

I use jetty for production and my dynamic content turns cache off:

I understand this is necessary for a dynamic site.

This has the result that images on the site are also not cached and
they flicker. The images reside in a static residence
webapp/images/*.jpg etc.

What is the best workaround? Is there a suitable configuration option
in jetty/wicket?

**
Martin