Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2008/01/22 20:21:26 UTC

Apache Infrastructure help needed

The dev mailing list is blocking emails from my
adrianc<at>hlmksw.com address. I haven't received any
bounce back messages. The outbound mail just sits
there - as if it can't get a connection or something.

I've spent some time looking around the Apache web
site for help, but I can't find any info for reporting
or fixing the problem.

Help?

-Adrian

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Re: Apache Infrastructure help needed

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Jacques!

I'm not trying to subscribe though. That is the same
address that I've been using for years. It just
stopped working.

-Adrian

--- Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>

<co...@ofbiz.apache.org>
> was
> undeliverable.
>
> The reason for the problem:
> 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 552-'spam score (6.8)
> exceeded threshold'
>
> On David's advice I have asked on infra ML but got
> no answers yet. You may find more details in
> infrastructure@apache.org ML Subject
> is "Customer unable to register to any OFBiz MLs"
>
> Jacques

Be a better friend, newshound, and

Re: Apache Infrastructure help needed