Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Krzysieq <kr...@gazeta.pl> on 2008/08/01 16:31:50 UTC

Ant-jmeter task problem

Hi,

I also posted this on the ant mailing list, because I don't know which one
is better. Here goes.

Has anyone here used the ant-jmeter task from programmerplanet.org? I have
the latest version and am experiencing difficulty trying to pass some
parameters to the jmeter commandline. Here's my code:

<jmeter jmeterhome="${JmeterHome}"
            resultlogdir="${logdir}/jmeterlogs"
            failureproperty="jmeterfailed">
  <testplans dir="/FOO/BAR/jmeter/nonregression">
    <include name="*.jmx"/>
  </testplans>
  <property name="jmxresultdir" value="${tempdir}/jmeter/responses"/>
  <property name="datadir" value="/FOO/BAR/data"/>
  <jmeterarg value="-q /FOO/BAR/properties/env.properties"/>
  <jmeterarg value="-q /FOO/BAR/data/tokens.properties"/>
</jmeter>

It looks as if the last two nested elements - jmeterarg - are ignored. Has
anyone experienced this behavior as well? Do You know of any solution? I
will greatly appreciate any help.

Cheers,
Chris