Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Mark <ma...@mitsein.net> on 2006/11/07 17:02:14 UTC

can't access dotfiles over http

$ svn commit -m 'added .screenrc to test dotfile access'
Adding         trunk/.screenrc
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svnroot/testproject/trunk/.screenrc'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svnroot/testproject/trunk/.screenrc': 500 Internal
Server Error (http://my.server.com)
$

I'm having a problem where I can't seem to use dotfiles over an http
url.  using svn+ssh works fine.  I'm not sure what to look for to find
the solution.  Suggestions?

--
Mark
"Blessed is he who finds happiness in his own foolishness, for he will

Re: can't access dotfiles over http

Posted by Mark <ma...@mitsein.net>.
nevermind.  SiteMinder was screwing me.

Posted by Mark <ma...@mitsein.net>.