Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Aram Mirzadeh <aw...@cv.net> on 1999/11/24 02:18:52 UTC

White Paper

I know this has been asked a million times... but I need to come up with a
white paper on Netscape vs. free apache, Netscape vs. paid apache document.

Including Java Servlet info, ASP, etc...

Does anyone know if one already exists or not?

Aram

Re: White Paper

Posted by Sam Talebbeik <sa...@ix.netcom.com>.
Please look at the following article. This is the web server
comparison from the Network Computing Magazine. I am not sure
if this is what you are looking for.
http://www.nwc.com/1020/1020f1.html

If anyone out there knows of anymore white papers I am also interested
to know about them.

      ST.