Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Sunil Vasanta <su...@sawridgesystems.com> on 2015/10/30 12:58:34 UTC

ATS command to get cluster Cache size in full clustering mode

Hi All,

Plz let me know how can I check total cache size of ATS cluster, I tried
not of commands but in vein.

I have two ATS node in a cluster each having 10GB cache, I can see cache
size of individual ATS node by using command

/*traffic_line -r  proxy.process.cache.bytes_total*/

I want a command, which can show cache size of all nodes in full cluster
mode.

I tried below command but it always return zero.

/*traffic_line -r *//*proxy.cluster.cache.bytes_free*/

Thanks,
Sunil Vasanta

Re: ATS command to get cluster Cache size in full clustering mode

Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.

The might mot be a metrics for that. You check that with 'traffic_ctl metric match cluster'. If there's no metric, please file a ticket at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS