Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ami mehta <am...@hotmail.com> on 2004/02/11 16:02:50 UTC

Nightly Build for subversion

Hi,

I need to manage nightly build for few inter dependant projects using
Subversion as source control repository. It needs to send out mail in case
of build failure. I went through the mailing list and there was mention of
using Cruise Control and Anthill. From what I understand neither one of them
support subverion. Is there are plugin or some other way i can manage a
nightly build in subversion.

Thanks
-Ami