Posted to commits@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/03/14 10:34:07 UTC

[Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "JcrMeetupApril2008" by FelixMeschberger

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jackrabbit Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by FelixMeschberger:
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JcrMeetupApril2008

  || '''Name'''        || '''Organization''' || '''Role(s)'''              || '''Attendance''' ||
  || Jukka Zitting     || Day                || Jackrabbit committer, etc. || Confirmed        ||
  || Arjé Cahn     || Hippo                || ApacheCon Planners, Jackrabbit enthusiast, etc :) || Confirmed        ||
+ || Felix Meschberger || Day                || Sling, Jackrabbit and Felix committer, etc. || Confirmed        ||
+

  == Program ==

@@ -21, +23 @@

  It may be that we won't have time to cover every subject, so please put your initials in the Interested columns for each proposal you're interested in so we can better prioritize what to include in the program of the gathering.

  || '''Subject'''                         || '''Presenter''' || '''Interested''' ||
- || JCR 2.0 status update                 ||                 || JZ AC               ||
+ || JCR 2.0 status update                 ||                 || JZ AC FM              ||
- || Jackrabbit roadmap and key issues     || Jukka Zitting   || JZ AC              ||
+ || Jackrabbit roadmap and key issues     || Jukka Zitting   || JZ AC FM             ||
- || Design and architecture of Jackrabbit || Jukka Zitting   || JZ AC              ||
+ || Design and architecture of Jackrabbit || Jukka Zitting   || JZ AC            ||