Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Charles Severance <cs...@umich.edu> on 2007/07/19 18:43:04 UTC

Pluto 1.1.4

Will we get an announcement when the release is "released" and the
jars make it to ibiblio?

Charles Severance
csev@umich.edu www.dr-chuck.com

Re: Pluto 1.1.4 (David, please respond)

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
Sorry, I forgot that I was going to be out of town all weekend. . .Right
now I'm +0 with a plan to upgrade to a +1 shortly.  Hopefully sooner
rather than later.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Pluto 1.1.4 (David, please respond)

Posted by CD...@hannaford.com.
David originally posted a -1 vote, but backed away when he discovered that
the bug he thought was in 1.1.4 was not there.

David, have you changed your vote? If so, what is your current vote?

Is it legal withing Apache rules for someone to change their vote?

TIA
/Craig

Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>
07/19/2007 01:30 PM
Please respond to
pluto-dev@portals.apache.org

pluto-dev@portals.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Pluto 1.1.4

Yes, there will be a release announcement, and the jars published.

We need a third +1 binding vote before we can release.

Elliot

Re: Pluto 1.1.4

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.