Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Robby Pelssers <ro...@ciber.com> on 2011/01/04 11:17:45 UTC

ehcache gets corrupted [Cocoon2.2]

Hi all,

I have a Cocoon2.2 app running on production for about 1 year now and from time to time I see unpredictable behaviour:
- wrong file gets served
- invalid byte 1 of 1-byte utf-8 sequence
- ...

Deleting the cache files and restarting always resolves this issue but it's not really a good workaround.  Did anyone encounter similar issues with the current ehcache 1.2.4 version?  Is this a known issue perhaps? And did somebody upgrade succesfully to a higher version and which one?

Kind regards,
Robby Pelssers