Posted to user@struts.apache.org by john lee <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/20 22:54:56 UTC

struts 1.x /mysql stored function ...input string..charset latin1

In my Struts Action class,  I invoke mysql¡¯ stored function, but get following error:

  javax.servlet.ServletException: For input string: ¡°20) CHARSET latin1
  READS SQL DATA
  ¡­
  java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ¡°20) CHARSET latin1

  Source code:
  ¡­
  Struts Action.class
  ¡­
  String result;
  Connection con;
  CallableStatement mf=con.prepareCall(¡°{?call sf_login_check(?)}¡±);
  mf.registerOutParameter(1,TypesVARCHAR);
  mf.setString(2,¡±test¡±);
  mf.execute();
  result=mf.getString(1);
  ¡­

  Mysql stored function
  Create function sf_login_check(v_login_id varchar(10))
   returns varchar(20) READS SQL DATA
  BEGIN;
     DECLARE t_exist INT;
     Select cout(*) into t_exist from accts