Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org> on 2013/05/01 05:44:06 UTC

Re: Why was this reverted?

Hi Alex,

I looked back to understand why I made that change and it seems like
a side-effect that came from when I merged the simulator branch. Not
just your checkin, I seem to have overwritten some of the changes to
the pom that I made post-graduation. I've reverted my checkin now and
checked the commits between 3/1-3/20 to ensure there were no other side
effects.

Thanks for catching it. Since I wasn't using eclipse I didn't see the
problem it may have caused.

commit bb63d713ce1e6b45f5affb7bb105295b486a2eff
Author: Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>
Date:   Wed May 1 08:59:22 2013 +0530

    Revert "removing unused commented dependencies"

    This reverts commit 8e917b1ad3c0d3076b0c6425ea3318a6d6dd5c25.
    Fixing the eclipse setting issue caused by excluding <cs.target.dir>.
    This also fixes the incubation -> graduation links in the various poms.

    Conflicts:
        pom.xml

--
Prasanna.,