Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2019/08/19 15:35:32 UTC

[DISCUSS] move storage community online sync schedule

I received some feedbacks that the bi-weekly storage online sync that
happens Wednesday 9AM US pacific time (GMT-8) is too early for west coast
folks, and the fact is that the majority of Hadoop developers are in the US.

Would it make sense to move it to a later time to allow more US west coast
particpants? Say 10AM US pacific time?

Thanks,
Weichiu

Re: [DISCUSS] move storage community online sync schedule

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.
I don't see an objection so let's move to 10AM US Pacific Daylight Saving
Time (UTC-7) starting this Wednesday.
I'll update the relevant information.

Further reminder, Konstantin will talk about NameNode Fine-Grained Locking.

Please let me know if you have any feedbacks and ideas to share. Is the
discuss too developer-centric? Would you like to hear more about other
stuff? Should we talk about release plans?

Thanks all!

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.

Posted by Siddharth Wagle <sw...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.