Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Dignesh <dg...@opentext.com> on 2017/03/23 03:58:54 UTC

Re: Issue with TomEE shutdown

Hi Romain,

I made the changes in my code closing the threadpoolexecutor . I am still
seeing the issue more often now.

I have attached the latest thread dumps captured. threaddump-latest.txt
<http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/file/n4681363/threaddump-latest.txt>

Thank you very much in advance

-Dignesh-

Re: Issue with TomEE shutdown

Posted by Dignesh <dg...@opentext.com>.
Thank you Romain.
There was a threadpool which was not being closed in our application. I have
fixed it and now TomEE shutdowns normally.
Thank you very much for your help :)

Re: Issue with TomEE shutdown

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
pool-21-thread-1@6 is still not closed.

Did you identify where it is coming from?