Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jason Suplizio <su...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/02 23:59:39 UTC

Page specification documentation generation

Are there any tools available that can generate documentation from the page
specification files?

Re: Page specification documentation generation

Posted by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com>.
Hi,

I've created such a tool, it's name is TapDoc.
Although it's usage was a little bit difficult because it used only XSLT to
generate (multiple) files.
So I decided not to make it public.
Tacos and t-deli uses it to generate library documentation, for an example
output see http://www.t-deli.com/base-doc/components/.

Currently I'm working on the Tap4 compatible version of it which is:
- Tap4 compatible
- more easier to use (it has Ant support)
- configurable using Hivemind (for example external javadoc locations)
- nicer default XSL templates

I planned to release it in July (now it's almost complete) but unfortunately
I have much work to do so I'm late a little bit.
Because some people already asked me about it before you, I try to spend 1-2
days on this week working on it and upload it (even not completely finished)
to the tapdoc SF project.

Br,
Norbi

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org>.

Posted by Darío Vasconcelos <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Hay dos tipos de mujeres: las bonitas y las que se pintan. - Enrique
Jardiel Poncela