Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Dai Xiang <xi...@sky-data.cn> on 2018/01/09 10:17:14 UTC

How to read web api-docs and start to develop web

Hi!

Ambari web is wonderful and it uses many js framework.

I want to read api-docs but do not know how to read since they are in
html and i want to read them from brower.

Also, is there a easy way to test web from brower without build rpm
pkgs?

Please help me and share details if possible.

--
Best Regards
Dai Xiang

Re: How to read web api-docs and start to develop web

Posted by Vivek Ratnavel <vi...@apache.org>.
Hi Dai Xiang,

You can take a look at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Add+a+host+and+deploy+components+using+APIs
and all the pages under "API usage scenarios, troubleshooting, and other
FAQs" menu item to get familiar with Aari APIs.

To test ambari-web, you can run:
cd ambari/ambari-web
npm test

If you would like to contribute code, then please read the How to Contribute
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/How+to+Contribute>
guide.

Thanks,
Vivek Ratnavel