Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stojan Peshov <go...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/04 10:58:55 UTC

Re: [tobago] Seam integration

Seam Example could not be deployed, antlr was missing...
I've added
    <dependency>
      <groupId>antlr</groupId>
      <artifactId>antlr</artifactId>
      <version>2.7.6</version>
    </dependency>
and deployed it successfully on Tomcat 6.0.14

Does this means that tobago is finally working with Seam?

Regards,
Stojan

Re: [tobago] Seam integration

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello,

the tobago-example-seam is only a simple blank web app for now.
I would like to sort out all compatibility issues in tobago.

Patches und suggestions for reasonable content in the
tobago-example-seam module are wellcome.

Regards

Bernd

Re: [tobago] Seam integration

Posted by Zied Hamdi <ja...@gmail.com>.