Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/03/20 13:20:48 UTC

[WEBSITE] Please review the latest page changes and additions ...

Hi all,

please review the pages I added in the last 2-3 days. Especially:
http://plc4x.apache.org/developers/contributing.html
http://plc4x.apache.org/developers/decisions.html
http://plc4x.apache.org/developers/maturity.html
http://plc4x.apache.org/developers/team.html

I would like to see consent on the content in our team before we go the next steps :-)

Chris

Re: [WEBSITE] Please review the latest page changes and additions ...

Posted by Tim Mitsch <t....@pragmaticindustries.de>.
Hi Chris

At first +1 for adding those pages! Thanks!
For me it looks good and all information, as far as i can rate it, are included
I added a short bio and a picture of myself as well to team-page.

Best
Tim