Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Virgil Palanciuc <vi...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2018/06/05 08:54:17 UTC

How to initiate a KIP?

Hi all,
Here<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+Improvement+Proposals#KafkaImprovementProposals-WhoshouldinitiatetheKIP?> it says that “anyone can initiate a KIP”, however the “Create KIP” link doesn’t work for me. How can I get the permissions to initiate one? (or if I can’t… what’s the process for contacting someone with a proposal?)

[cid:image001.png@01D3FCC3.EE0FEE00]

Regards,
Virgil.

Re: How to initiate a KIP?

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Virgil,

I have granted you the permission, if you refresh your browser you should
see the link now.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang