Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/30 02:52:38 UTC

Re: svn commit: r700217 - in /synapse/trunk/java/modules/transports/src/test/java/org/apache: axis2/ synapse/format/

Andreas,

Have we moved PlainTextFormatter to WS-Commons, I guess that has no value
for axis2 though.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton
http://wso2.org - "Oxygenating the Web Services Platform"

Re: svn commit: r700217 - in /synapse/trunk/java/modules/transports/src/test/java/org/apache: axis2/ synapse/format/

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
I think I buy your points :-)

Thanks,
Ruwan