Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Clemens Wyss - MySign AG <cl...@mysign.ch> on 2010/10/21 08:03:50 UTC

JCR-SQL2 : no count when WHERE clause is provided

As I don't get an answer on the jackrabbit users-list I take liberty of asking the "pros". It's more a dev-issue anyway ;-)

Hi all,
could anybody comment on this issue (which really "blocks" me)?
-> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2765

Thanks in advance
Clemens

Re: JCR-SQL2 : no count when WHERE clause is provided

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 8:03 AM, Clemens Wyss - MySign AG
<cl...@mysign.ch> wrote:
> could anybody comment on this issue (which really "blocks" me)?
> -> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2765

I've recently been working on quite substantial JCR-SQL2 improvements
in JCR-2715, and should be able to fix this one as well down the line.

Meanwhile you can use the older SQL syntax from JCR 1.0 instead of JCR-SQL2.

BR,

Jukka Zitting