Posted to users@jena.apache.org by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org> on 2018/04/24 12:10:54 UTC

Re: Question about Jena Indexing

Hello, Anuj--

I may be missing something about your question, but wouldn't Model.add(Model) [1] work here?

ajs6f

[1] https://jena.apache.org/documentation/javadoc/jena/org/apache/jena/rdf/model/Model.html#add-org.apache.jena.rdf.model.Model-

Posted by anuj kumar <an...@gmail.com>.
Hey Ajs6f,
 Thats what I also thought but I tried the approach and it didn't work.
This is how i did it

> dataset.begin(ReadWrite.WRITE) ;
>         try {
>             Model m = dataset.getDefaultModel() ;
>             Model m2 = ModelFactory.createDefaultModel();
>             m2.read(file);
>             m2.write(System.out);
>             m.add(m2);
> //            RDFDataMgr.read(m, file) ;
>             dataset.commit() ;
>
> I may be doing something stupid here, i know.

I will keep digging.

Thanks,
Anuj Kumar

--