Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com> on 2006/12/28 04:04:25 UTC

Location of APR/APU docs changed

You may have noticed that location of APR/APU documentation changed on
APR website (it is now version specific). Although the old links should
work, they are actually referring to version 0.9, which may or may not
be what APREQ docs should point to (current APREQ were most likely built
against 1.2).

Changing APREQ build system to link to APR/APU docs with a specific
version number would be the correct thing to do. All this FYI, of
course.

--
Bojan

Re: Location of APR/APU docs changed

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>.
On Fri, 2006-12-29 at 22:59 -0500, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> I think so.

Thanks. Done.

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.
Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com> writes:

> BTW, I have this ready for v2_09 branch as well.
> Is that OK to commit too?

I think so.
--
Joe Schaefer

Re: Location of APR/APU docs changed

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>.
On Fri, 2006-12-29 at 15:41 -0500, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> +1

Thanks. Committed to trunk.

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.
Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com> writes:

> On Thu, 2006-12-28 at 14:04 +1100, Bojan Smojver wrote:
>
>> Changing APREQ build system to link to APR/APU docs with a specific
>> version number would be the correct thing to do.
>
> Something like this, maybe.

+1

--
Joe Schaefer