Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Jatin Ganhotra <ja...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/10 05:30:08 UTC

Cassandra + RAMP transactions

Hi,

Please forgive me if this is not the right forum for this query.
I recently read an article where Jonathan Ellis mentioned that ePaxos and
RAMP transactions should be soon added to Cassandra.

Is there any work going on in this direction?

Thanks
—
Jatin Ganhotra
Graduate Student, Computer Science
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
http://jatinganhotra.com
http://linkedin.com/in/jatinganhotra

Re: Cassandra + RAMP transactions

Posted by Blake Eggleston <bl...@datastax.com>.
I've been working on the epaxos implementation. You can take a look at the
ticket here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-6246

Posted by Jake Luciani <ja...@gmail.com>.
That would be great! By all means, it's open to work on. Please
comment on the ticket if you get stuck, have questions etc.

--
http://twitter.com/tjake

Re: Cassandra + RAMP transactions

Posted by Jatin Ganhotra <ja...@gmail.com>.