Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Eldon Carman <ec...@ucr.edu> on 2012/06/07 19:34:03 UTC

Diving In - Whats Next?

Now that we seen the plans and know the functions required for each of
the plans. Whats next? Should I start to tracing the code for
generating these paths or look at creating these functions in VXQuery?

Also, what about the following items:
 - assign
 - QUANT_ONE, QUANT_QUESTION, ...

Do we need to do build out support for these items or does that exist?

Number Query Functions
 - data
 - add
 - subtract
 - multiply
 - divide

String Query Functions
 - data
 - concat
 - string-join
 - substring
 - string-length
 - upper-case
 - lower-case

Operators
 - promote
 - concatenate

Re: Diving In - Whats Next?

Posted by Eldon Carman <ec...@ucr.edu>.
Sounds good, I will continue to review XQuery.

Preston

Re: Diving In - Whats Next?

Posted by Vinayak Borkar <vb...@yahoo.com>.
Preston,