Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2005/06/10 20:04:35 UTC

ApacheCon Europe

Hi devs,

over in forrest we are making plans for the Con.
http://forrest.apache.org/0.7/events.html

On that page you will find:
Apache committers hackathon
Monday 18 July and Tuesday 19 July all day - Open to any Apache
committer. Among the many topics, some of us will informally chat about
Apache Forrest and maybe fix some bugs. We will probably collaborate
with the Apache Lenya committers too.

I will be there to collaborate with forrest, are you? ;-)

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: ApacheCon Europe

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> over in forrest we are making plans for the Con.
> http://forrest.apache.org/0.7/events.html
>
> On that page you will find:
> Apache committers hackathon
> Monday 18 July and Tuesday 19 July all day - Open to any Apache
> committer. Among the many topics, some of us will informally chat about
> Apache Forrest and maybe fix some bugs. We will probably collaborate
> with the Apache Lenya committers too.
>
> I will be there to collaborate with forrest, are you? ;-)

i will