Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ed <ed...@ednevitible.co.uk> on 2005/02/13 00:41:21 UTC

Sysadmin question

Hello,

I currently have a number of sites in /var/www/sites/virtual_site
directories, and I would like to enable them all with JSP abilities.

Can someone tell me what I should do with Tomcat 4 in order to
accomplish this. I am very new to Tomcat setup but I want to get playing
with Tomcat.

--
You never see a farmer driving around a muddy field in a mini saying
"its for when i go to the city"

Re: Sysadmin question

Posted by ed <ed...@ednevitible.co.uk>.
On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 23:41:21 +0000
ed <ed...@ednevitible.co.uk> wrote:

> I currently have a number of sites in /var/www/sites/virtual_site
> directories, and I would like to enable them all with JSP abilities.
>
> Can someone tell me what I should do with Tomcat 4 in order to
> accomplish this. I am very new to Tomcat setup but I want to get
> playing with Tomcat.

Hi, I posted this about 15 days ago, does anyone have any information
they can provide to help me with this?