Posted to user@helix.apache.org by kishore g <g....@gmail.com> on 2013/02/01 01:31:07 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Helix 0.6.0-incubating

The Apache Helix Team is pleased to announce the first release
0.6.0-incubating of Apache Helix project.

Apache Helix is a generic cluster management framework that makes it easy
to build partitioned, fault tolerant and scalable distributed systems.

The full release notes is available here:
http://helix.incubator.apache.org/releasenotes/release-0.6.0-incubating.html

You can declare a maven dependency to use it:

 <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.helix</groupId>
      <artifactId>helix-core</artifactId>
      <version>0.6.0-incubating</version>
 </dependency>

Or download the release sources:
http://helix.incubator.apache.org/download.cgi

Additional info

Website: http://helix.incubator.apache.org/

We hope you will enjoy using Apache Helix!

Cheers,
Apache Helix Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Helix 0.6.0-incubating

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Patrick

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.