Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ro...@dns90.homelinux.com on 2006/01/05 14:43:11 UTC

[users@httpd] scripting question

Hey guys..

   This is on boarder line of the httpd list so bear with me.

I'm scripting some PHP in apache and I'm trying to get the script to auto fill some fields that the user gives apache when they log into the system.   MY auth program is mod_imap (which uses my mail server to auth the users).  That works all fine and dandy.  However There is no session cookie sent out by apache when that is used. So it;s not like i can tell apache to look thoes things from the cookie.  So what does apache send out and where the user name stored and in what form is the user named stored (usally it's $_SessionID['username']) but not in this case.

Thanks!
~ROB~