Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by IT World Vietnam <it...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/25 17:12:17 UTC

problem with localhost exception

Hi, I setup james on Linux 8. After configured I run james but have error  and when open logs file I see a message meaning that:...Avalon was not run from its daemon so it can not restart java virtual machine...Please help me!Thanks.

RE: problem with localhost exception

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> After configured I run james but have error and when open logs
> file I see a message meaning that:...Avalon was not run from
> its daemon so it can not restart java virtual machine.

How did you start it, and what is the exact message?

	--- Noel