Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by James Tauber <jt...@jtauber.com> on 1999/12/15 15:16:01 UTC

FOP section of website

Why isn't the FOP section of the website updated? Fotis has been doing lots
of work but all I see is the old page.

James

PS Sorry I haven't been able to do anything the last two weeks. I'm now
relocated to the other side of the world and have found an apartment so
things should settle down now. The 70 hours/week might cut into my
development time, though :-)

Re: FOP section of website

Posted by James Tauber <jt...@jtauber.com>.
> Pier, who just returned to Italy, has to checkout the CVS to the website.
Will do so in the
> next days.

Great. Thanks!

James

Re: FOP section of website

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <Fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.
> Why isn't the FOP section of the website updated? Fotis has been doing lots
> of work but all I see is the old page.
Pier, who just returned to Italy, has to checkout the CVS to the website. Will do so in the
next days.
Fotis