Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by aarbit <aa...@go-integral.com> on 2007/04/23 19:48:31 UTC

How do I format form-multi error messages?

I'm trying to do some field validation on a form-multi.  I'm using the
"add-error" and "fail-message" tags to create the error messages.  I'm using
the "check-errors" tag to get it to display.  I'm using the "return" tag
with a response-code of "success" for empty forms.

However, instead of an error message for a single iteration of the form, I
get the same error message for all iterations, as well as this:

Service invocation error on row (1):
org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException: The current
transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and
aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Error in
simple-method [Update Exchange Cost for Multi Row
[file:/C:/Ofbiz_B52/B52roadmap/script/com/gointegral/roadmap/RoadmapSimpleMethods.xml#updateExchCost2]]:
;

appended to each line preceding the actual message I want to display.

How can I get this to function properly?  Is there a good example out there
I can see?